ive been thinking and praying about the next step and wot god wants for me and my fam and its become clear: in the months ahead i will plant a church. in light of this declaration i have decided to establish a manifesto of sorts as a root for the work ahead. so this is that…
1. there are so. many. people. who dont know jesus. i love them and want to bring them into the kingdom.
2. im no longer listening to the chirping voice of defeat telling me im not qualified without letters behind my name. the father has prepared me via training and experience to both connect with people and to introduce them to their king and thats exactly wot im going to do.
3. i realize now that the things i dont know which i have allowed to hold me back will only find resolution as i take steps to plant the churches god has called me to plant – so im ready to move forward.
4. the father has given me the desire and ability to lead and teach so im going to honor that by doing both.
5. im going to stop focusing on all the negative stuff about church that ive ranted about for so long from the comfort of my desk chair and become an active and positive force for change.
6. im going to devote my time to a balance between reading/studying and relational efforts.
7. i want the story of my life to be full of stories about how people who met me were brot into the kingdom for the glory of the king.
please be praying for jesus to be glorified in everything that follows. if ur interested in being a part of this in any way please contact me.
~ by graceshaker on November 7, 2009.
Posted in adventure, being, christ, christianity, church, faith, god, life, prayer
Tags: calling, christ, christianity, church, church planting, experience, faith, glory, god, jesus, kingdom of god, kingdom of heaven, leadership, life, manifesto, pastor, prayer, reading, relationship, story, studying, teaching, thots, training